Drainage Bulb Holder II
Drainage Bulb Holder II Made in USA
Click here to Order!
FREE Shipping in the US. Shipping generally takes 2-4 business days in most of the US.
The Prody™ Drainage Bulb Holder II, with new improved, easy grip fasteners, was developed and designed by a Registered Nurse after working with patients and repeatedly experiencing the frustrations and complications related to securement of the drains. Because the Drainage Bulb Holder II was designed by a nurse, it addresses not only the clinical needs for a securement system that maximizes drain function, but also promotes patient comfort and decreases post-surgical stress. This will improve the quality of life while maximizing drain function and preventing complications.
Benefits and Clinical Advantages
- Secures up to four drains eliminating the need for safety pins. Prevents pin sticks in staff, patients, or the drains.
- Unique Patent Pending, sewn on, easy grip fasteners individually secure each drain decreasing discomfort and allows easy visibility to determine need to empty drains.
- Prevents ‘pulling’ or accidental dislodgement of the drains.
- Provides comfort and secures drains during Physical Therapy.
- It can be positioned on the chest, abdomen, waist, or thigh; and worn independently of gowns or clothing during the day, in bed at night, or in the shower. (If your surgeon allows showering, you will need two belts - one for showering - one for dry use. After showering, the wet belt will air dry and be ready for your next shower. Consider ordering the kit which includes two belts.)
- Soft, non-latex adjustable fabric. Universal size (stretches up to 60 inches).